The other day Christian was sitting up when I went to get him out of bed. Hasn't figured that out until now. So of course I worried myself sick thinking he'd pull himself up (to his knees) and fall out of his crib, seeing that it was still on the highest setting. I told you, I'm a paranoid mother... So, I lowered his mattress and then realized, when he pulled himself to a stand, that I probably should have lowered it a little more...

3 comments:
ahhh, he's getting so big. I can't believe you just lowered his crib. Maybe he was waiting for you to lower it to stand :)
Hurray!!!!!!!!
I just spent the most fabulous hour or so enjoying every entry in this blog. That's how I celebrated Joey's BDay! Thanks, this is WONDERFUL seeing you all and watching the children grow! xo Aunt Janis
Post a Comment