Wow, how do you get such crystal clear pictures? They look so great and professional..I could have almost eaten those cupcakes right off the screen.. Do you have a really good camera, or are you just really good at taking pics?? :) Happy 29 to your hubby!!
I so admire the people who actually do Project 365. Maybe next year when all the kids are in school? I think this cupcake picture is one of the best yet. And thank you so much for putting my button on your other blog. ~Danelle
2 comments:
Wow, how do you get such crystal clear pictures? They look so great and professional..I could have almost eaten those cupcakes right off the screen.. Do you have a really good camera, or are you just really good at taking pics?? :)
Happy 29 to your hubby!!
I so admire the people who actually do Project 365. Maybe next year when all the kids are in school? I think this cupcake picture is one of the best yet. And thank you so much for putting my button on your other blog.
~Danelle
Post a Comment