5.5.09


Finally, nearly 10 months after his birth, I *dressed* his crib. It's not exactly what I envisioned (not sure exactly myself what I am envisioning...) but it was the best I could find. Joey has a Broncos pendant flag signed by John Elway that we're going to reframe and hang in his room. Of course it's orange, and I LOVE that. So I'm thinking something like the the Brown's colors (Oooh, Brady Quinn...why couldn't the Broncos have gotten him?), so brown and orange with whites and creams. But then in the Land of Nod catalog, I was really struck by a scene with a limish green (the other mentioned colors). Then there is the light blue that you could add as well. But then I love navy too. Oh no. No navy. No Broncos theme;) So I'm still a little up in the air about what to do. But for now he has a cozy crib. Helps keep his plugs in it at least.

No comments: