In honor of Earth Day I thought I'd share a little something we have been doing to *Reuse*... (you know, reduce, reuse, recycle...) I have a hard time reusing. I like new stuff. Years ago we inherited a bunch of wide mouth canning jars that we turned into glasses. LOVE them, only they are a little mismatched. Which is fine if they all were, but there are 4 of one and then 2 other oddballs. So one day, after opening a jar of Whole Foods spaghetti sauce, we noticed what a nice jar it was. We cleaned off the label (which was really easy, not like other brands...) and decided we'd reuse the jars as our new glasses. We now are up to a set of 8.
4.22.09
In honor of Earth Day I thought I'd share a little something we have been doing to *Reuse*... (you know, reduce, reuse, recycle...) I have a hard time reusing. I like new stuff. Years ago we inherited a bunch of wide mouth canning jars that we turned into glasses. LOVE them, only they are a little mismatched. Which is fine if they all were, but there are 4 of one and then 2 other oddballs. So one day, after opening a jar of Whole Foods spaghetti sauce, we noticed what a nice jar it was. We cleaned off the label (which was really easy, not like other brands...) and decided we'd reuse the jars as our new glasses. We now are up to a set of 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment