Again I woke up feeling pretty yucky, so Joey called in sick (he too wasn't feeling great...) and I made a doctor's appointment. Only problem: don't have a doctor yet. But the place down the street managed to squeeze me in nevertheless. But before I could even go, what do you know, Reganne's eye started gooping up...so took her into her doctor as well. In addition to her pink eye, she also had some minor ear infections. This is her first non-well child visit. Not bad. She has also grown an inch and a half since her birthday in Oct. 36.5 inches. She's so stinkin tall! Wears the size 3s Marryn wore last year... Anywho, after all appointments and a trip to the Pharmacy, I came home with 5 medications. Two for Reganne, antibiotics and eye drops and three for me, antibiotics (sinus infections), a nasal spray (for allergies I apparently now have) and stuff for my migraines. By that night however, both Marryn and I were using the eye drops as well...
4.2.09
Again I woke up feeling pretty yucky, so Joey called in sick (he too wasn't feeling great...) and I made a doctor's appointment. Only problem: don't have a doctor yet. But the place down the street managed to squeeze me in nevertheless. But before I could even go, what do you know, Reganne's eye started gooping up...so took her into her doctor as well. In addition to her pink eye, she also had some minor ear infections. This is her first non-well child visit. Not bad. She has also grown an inch and a half since her birthday in Oct. 36.5 inches. She's so stinkin tall! Wears the size 3s Marryn wore last year... Anywho, after all appointments and a trip to the Pharmacy, I came home with 5 medications. Two for Reganne, antibiotics and eye drops and three for me, antibiotics (sinus infections), a nasal spray (for allergies I apparently now have) and stuff for my migraines. By that night however, both Marryn and I were using the eye drops as well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment