Here is Christian at 8 months, sitting with my little cousin Madalyn who is 15 months. It was even funnier when she'd get up and walk. They are literally the same size! And then Marryn (4) is the same height as Wyatt (5), and Reganne I believe was even a little taller than Maylee (who will be 4 in Aug-Reganne will be 3 at the end of Oct...). My aunt just grows them small. Or I grow them large...?
3.21.09
Here is Christian at 8 months, sitting with my little cousin Madalyn who is 15 months. It was even funnier when she'd get up and walk. They are literally the same size! And then Marryn (4) is the same height as Wyatt (5), and Reganne I believe was even a little taller than Maylee (who will be 4 in Aug-Reganne will be 3 at the end of Oct...). My aunt just grows them small. Or I grow them large...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment