Happy St. Pat's Day!
Christian was just not having a good day.
Neither did Marryn.
We were walking along at Michaels and suddenly Marryn just screamed. And I mean screamed. I asked her what happened, because as far as I could see, nothing, and she couldn't tell me either, but kept grabbing her back. I lifted up her shirt to find Reganne's teeth marks in the middle of her back.
Yes, Reganne decided to bite Marryn for no apparent reason.
But then, she does have some sort of vampire grin in this pic...
Christian was just not having a good day.
Neither did Marryn.
We were walking along at Michaels and suddenly Marryn just screamed. And I mean screamed. I asked her what happened, because as far as I could see, nothing, and she couldn't tell me either, but kept grabbing her back. I lifted up her shirt to find Reganne's teeth marks in the middle of her back.
Yes, Reganne decided to bite Marryn for no apparent reason.
But then, she does have some sort of vampire grin in this pic...

No comments:
Post a Comment