Yeah! Christian signed milk, intentionally, for the first time. He's done it before, but only when excited or upset (the sign is opening and closing your hand). But this time he was sitting on the ground, just hanging out, and looked at his hand and started to open and close it very calmly. He then looked up at me with a huge smile! I was so proud! Of course I was eating lunch with a couple of my VT sisters and didn't pick him up to nurse him...shame on me! But later that night he did it again, and this time (after trying to take a picture-I'm so bad!) I did give him some milk.
3.13.09
Yeah! Christian signed milk, intentionally, for the first time. He's done it before, but only when excited or upset (the sign is opening and closing your hand). But this time he was sitting on the ground, just hanging out, and looked at his hand and started to open and close it very calmly. He then looked up at me with a huge smile! I was so proud! Of course I was eating lunch with a couple of my VT sisters and didn't pick him up to nurse him...shame on me! But later that night he did it again, and this time (after trying to take a picture-I'm so bad!) I did give him some milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment